About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My 3 Favorite Actors Named David

I mentioned my 3rd favorite actor named David in my last post. Maybe I should clear this up. My top 3 Actors Named David are:

1. David Krumholtz (AKA Charlie from Numb3rs, Mr. Universe from Serenity, Bernard the Elf)

2. David Tennant (the 10th Doctor, Barty Crouch in Harry Potter, and he makes an amazing Hamlet)

3. David Boreanaz (Angel from Angel and BTVS, Seeley Booth on Bones)


This is evidenced by the fact that there is a picture of DK by my bed, my desktop on my computer has DT and... well DB isn't anywhere in particular, but i still love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment