About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Friday, April 1, 2011

BEDA 1: Hello Blog, we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other.

I considered doing VEDA (Vlog every day in April). But that sounded like it would be too time consuming, and it would also fill up my youtube channel with videos of Kara saying, "well, I have nothing to say today. Except... um... I have nothing to say." So I'm going to say that in writing form instead.

So what do I have to say? Well, it's April. Spring quarter just started. I'm still waiting to see if I'm taking 13 or 17 units, and if those last four happen, if they're going to be Music Appreciation (easy GE) or Organic Chemistry (hard major class, which I've already not passed once). So it could end up being a super easy quarter or a much harder one. So I may spend a quite a bit of the month whining about how much studying I have to do. Part of me is hoping that I get into Music and not Ochem, because it would be approximately half as much work, even though it would mean 2 extra papers to write. It's basically Academic Decathlon Music. I was the best at Academic Decathlon Music.

So that's my life. I could talk about a bunch of other stuff. But I have 30 blog posts to do in the next month, so I need to save some stuff to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment