About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEDA 29: Almost Done!

I thought for a second, "Wait, I didn't blog yesterday" at about 12:05, then I was like "wait, I blogged twice." Haha.

So, I blog once during daytime today/tomorrow, and I will have officially done 30 blog posts in the 30 days of April. I haven't done an actual every day for the last week and a half, but I've done pretty well. Better than I did on NaNoWriMo, but then, that's a lot of work, while BEDA is exactly as much work as you decide to make it be. MY blog posts are mostly short and pointless musings that take 15 minutes to write. If i'd done the vlogging option, it would have been a much bigger commitment.

That said, I might do Vlog every day in August. Depending on what I decide to do in august. I guess there's a very real possibility that I'll either end up doing absolutely nothing, making it difficult to find things to Vlog about, or I'll do too much, and end up away from reliable internet or too busy to want to blog for days at a time. Oh well, I have time to figure that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment