About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

BEDA 17:

I think I'm losing steam on the whole blogging thing. I don't really feel like writing.

Yesterday, I didn't actually get a blog in before midnight. Maybe that's why I feel unmotivated now. It's like I've already failed at the whole blog EVERY day in april thing, and now it doesn't matter so much. I guess I'll keep going. 14 minutes after midnight doesn't count as a complete failure. I'm doing better than a lot of people in the world, I know.

I got exactly halfway through NaNoWriMo last November, staying right on schedule, then gave up all of the sudden. I seem to have an attention span of about 2 weeks when it comes to writing projects. Kara= unmotivated.

Speaking of which, I need to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment