About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BEDA 5: Miso Soup

I have miso soup mix. It makes delicious miso soup. I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

Also, it is day 5 of veda and I am at a loss as to what to write about. I'll ask my sister for suggestions.

She told me to write about miso soup. I think I already said what I have to say about miso soup. But maybe I can say more. Um. It's delicious. And it has miso in it. According to a certain cat boy from my favorite Manga, it is the only food that should have miso in it. Yay Kyo.

Can I just call it a lazy blogging day? I promise that I'll actually write something meaningful tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment