About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

BEDA 25: It's birthday day. Still two days behind.

So it's actually the 27th? You know what that means? It's international Kara's friends' birthdays day. And this year, it's actually international, because 2 of the 3 friends in question are out of the country at the moment- Jessie's in Spain, and Kristen is in freaking Gambia. Cool Caitlyn is still in Oroville, though, so it's not all international. Though, I guess, America is a country.

Um, duh, Kara. Anywho.

Yeah. I have 3 friends, who I met at completely different times of my life in completely different places, who have the same birthday. And a few acquaintances that I know have birthdays today, too. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment