About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Saturday, April 30, 2011

BEDA 30!!!!!!!!!!

My last BEDA post! Wow!

Today, I spent about 8 hours at the Santa Barbara Red Cross getting certified in Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED/First Aid. Yeah, I got 5 separate certifications. Pretty good for a day's work. And I can save babies now, or whatever. Not the most interesting way to spend a saturday, but not the least either (traffic school wins /that/ award).

Now I'm watching Starship. It's pretty darn good. Not quite on the level of the Potter ones, but it's fun. I never actually got through all of Me and My Dick. But anyways, this show is pretty darn awesome, and I'm only halfway through. Lauren Lopez is awesome in it. And of course, Joey Richter. I love Joey Richter. Maybe I'll write a non-BEDA post sometime in the next few days and do a more complete review.

So yeah. DONE WITH THE BEDA!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment