About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

BEDA 9: In which I decide I am a boring person.

My suitemates have friends up from LA for the weekend. Which means that I am hiding in my room. Not that I have a problem with having 4 or 5 random guys in my suite, it's just kind of awkward because I don't know them. Plus, they're openly drinking in the suite common room, and I don't really want to go down with them in the off chance that an RA comes by. In an hour or two, they'll leave to go do the party thing, and I will have the suite to myself for all my boring Saturday night fun. I'll probably watch a few more episodes of Casualty (like ER but 90% more English!) and go to bed before too late. I have a headache. Not sure why.

Man, I'm boring.

Maybe I should do some homework. That would at least give me an excuse to be boring. I have 3 midterms in a row, starting a week from Monday, so it's about time I actually get serious about that. Stats and Ochem back to back, then Bio two days later. Then I have a lab quiz the same day as the Bio Midterm, but I'm not too worried about that. Seriosly, college, must you be so much work?

So Stats homework now? Or readng for Biology? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment