About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BEDA 19: Blood and TV

I donated blood this afternoon. Now I feel kind of run down. Kind of just want to lie in bed and watch more casualty (season 23 now- meaning no Lenny or Yuki, but at least there's Toby). But I really do need to study for my bio midterm tomorrow. I usually feel fine after donating blood, too. The only time when I've felt sick afterward was the one time I didn't drink enough beforehand and almost passed out. But this time I was fine while I was donating, and it was only an hour or two after I left that I started feeling not so great. Oh well. Studying doesn't require too much physical effort.

My arm hurts too. I don't think I'm getting a bruise, though. It just hurts to move it.

Oh well. I'll be fine in the morning. Stupid 8AM midterms. I think school should just start at 9:00. It isn't a problem getting up for my tuesday/thursday 9:30 class. But 8 just feels so early. Less so now that it's properly spring and the sun comes up a bit earlier, but still. (Was that last sentence kind of british? Too much Casualty, methinks.)

So, speaking of casualty, I find myself comparing a lot of characters to particular youtube people. Like "Dylan has the same accent as DoctorBenji." "Keiron is like Alex Day, but less hot." I love this show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment