About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

BEDA 3: Rearranging my life

I rearranged my room last night. All by myself. In hindsight, it was probably not the best idea in the world to deloft a bed without help, but I didn't end up hurting myself, or the bed, so I guess it's okay. So now I have a bed that is of normal bed height. I'm hoping that will make it easier for me to get up in the morning, since I have early classes, and I actually think I need to go to them. :)

So I left my bed where it was against one wall, and delofted the other one and put the head of it under the still-lofted one. Then the 2 desks are against the other. wall, and my dresser is next to the lower bed, which I moved my bedding onto. The 2nd dresser is still in the extra closet. Oh, if you're confused by the double furniture, I had a double for fall quarter of this year, then my roommate went to Italy. Technically, the school could still move someone in since I do have a double room, but I'm pretty sure I have a single for the rest of the year. Anyway, I like my new setup. It seems so intentional.

No comments:

Post a Comment