About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

BEDA 7: I should give this a title. But it's not really about anything.

Wow, a whole week of blogging. I'm a little bit proud of myself. Not that it's hugely hard. The rules seem to be just that you have to post something every day, not that it has to be long, well-thought-out, or particularly good in any way. So yay for mediocre consistency.

Apparently I can't spell consistency. It took me like 4 tries.

I randomly took a 2-hour nap in the middle of the afternoon today. Not really sure why. I had a dream that I was driving and ran out of gas. Then my parents found out that I had a drinking problem. Which is funny, because I pretty much don't drink. But dream-me had been regularly drinking to the point of blacking out. So I'm not really sure what to make of that. Yeah, I don't usually remember too much of my dreams, and when I do, they don't generally make too much sense.

What else to talk about? I feel like I had something that I was actually going to talk about today, but I can't remember what. Um... my brother's having surgery on his ankle tomorrow. So jealous! Just kidding. Getting metal things screwed into your bones is not something to be jealous of. I am so never skating without my high tops ever again. Not that they probably protect me at all, but they give that nice, secure, my ankles aren't going to die feeling.

I feel like songwriting. Maybe I'll work on some Doctor Who music, for this theoretical Trock band Heather and I apparently are having. I should probably get on that before the feeling passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment