About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Friday, April 22, 2011

BEDA 22: How to get rid of a cold.

Yesterday, I felt like I had the beginnings of a bad cold. You know, that weird feeling in the back of your throat that comes a day or so before you actually get sick. So I took a bunch of vitamin C, and had like 3 cups of this tea that supposed to be good for not getting a cold (which is, by the way, also delicious). It seems like it actually worked, too- at least I'm only feeling like I have a little bit of a cold.

I think that willpower definitely factors in here too. In February, when I went to Gallifrey one, I went from full-blown cold on friday to barely sick at all on saturday to having a cold again on monday. I have control over my immune system. One of my many superpowers.

Anyway, I'm leaving in a few hours to see my family people for Easter weekend! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment