About Me

My photo
Santa Barbara, CA, United States
Hi, my name is Kara. I'm kind of a nerd. But I like to think that that's a good thing. Anywho, welcome to my thoughts.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

BEDA 14:Random stuff day

2 weeks into BEDA! Wait, that means it's also 2 weeks into April. Stupid year going so fast. My birthday's in about six and a half weeks now. I'm going to be super old. 20 is super old. Except, you can't actually do anything new at 20 that you can't do at 19.

I need to find my nail clippers. I think I put them somewhere when I moved my room around, and I have no idea where.

Okay, I just went and found them. Typing is slightly easier now. Yay.

I think today is going to be another rambling about nothing in particular day.

Um... I like Casualty. Good show. I could waste a whole lot of time on this one. I talked about it content-wise the other day, but let's talk about how much time I could possibly waste of my life by watching this show. The show's been on since 1986. That's 25 seasons if you do the math. Plus, the last several years, they've been on a pretty much year-round every week schedule, with twice as many episodes in a season than your average American show.

I think I might go to bed before super late times tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment